quarta-feira, 9 de junho de 2010

Trojan Reggae Sisters Box Set


CD 1

01. If You're Ready Come Go With Me - Cynthia Richards
02. Gypsy Man - Marcia Griffiths
03. Come And Get Some - Barbara Jones
04. Make Me Yours - Phyllis Dillon
05. Hurt So Good - Susan Cadogan
06. Groovin' - The Gaylettes
07. Peace Begins With - Nora Dean
08.  Love Was All I Had - Phyllis Dillon
09.  I Can't Help It Darling - Barbara Jones
10. Silly Wasn't I - Sharon Forrester
11. Fever - Susan Cadogan
12. Here Comes That Feeling - The Gaylettes
13. Don't Stay Away - Phyllis Dillon
14. Walk Through This World - Barbara Jones
15. Aily I - Cynthia Richards
16. Angel Of The Morning - Joya Lands
17. In The Ghetto - Susan Cadogan


CD 2

01. Son Of A Preacher Man - The Gaylettes
02. Don't Let Me Down - Marcia Griffiths
03. Leave It In The Hands Of Love - Phyllis Dillon
04. Kansas City - Joya Landis
05. Really Now - The Dreamletts
06. Woman A Come - Marguerita
07. I Let You Go Boy - Dawn Penn
08. It's You I Love - The Webber Sisters
09. A Thing Of The Past - Phyllis Dillon
10. I Shall Sing - Judy Mowatt
11. Moonlight Lover - Joya Lands
12. Hard Life - Merlene Webber
13. Why Did You Lie - Dawn Penn
14. She Kept On Talking - Judy Mowatt
15. Band Of Gold - Marcia Griffiths
16. Why Should I - Rita Marley & The Soulettes


CD 3

01. Nice And Easy - Susan Cadogan
02. Travelling - Debra Keese & Tke Black Five
03. Children At Play - Marcia Griffiths
04. Woman Of The Ghetto - Phyllis Dillon
05. Congratulations - Susan Cadogan
06. Emergency Call - Judy Mowatt
07. Pied Piper - Marcia Griffiths (& Bob Andy)
08. Rescue Me - Judy Mowatt
09. Bring It Up - The Soulettes
10. The Right Track - Phyllis Dillon
11. Take A Chance (On Me) - The Gaylettes
12. To The Other Woman - Hortense Ellis
13. That's How Strong My Love Is - The Gaylettes
14. Perfidia - Phyllis Dillon
15. Stand By Your Man - Merlene Webber
16. My Island - Paulette Williams
17. When Will I See You Again - Marcia Griffiths

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário