quarta-feira, 17 de março de 2010

Northern Soul - Satisfaction


01-Spencer wiggins - Lets talk it over
02-Nomads - Something bad
03-Susan Coleman - The age of the wolf
04-Blue Sharks - These things will keep me lovin you
05-Eddie Parker - Im gone
06-Barbara & the castles - Stoney face
07-Keymen brass - He's all right with me(inst)
08-Yvonne Daniels - I don't wanna get away from your love
09-Jewel akens - My first lonely night
10-Stewart Ames - King for a day
11-Monticellos - I can't wait to see my babys face
12-Billy Watins - The iceman
13-Sandy Wynns - I'll give that to you
14-Lost souls - Im gonna hurt you
15-Eddie spencer - If this is love(i'd rather be lonely)
16-Stewart Ames - Angelina oh angelina
17-Ruby Winters - Better
18-Miki Farrow - Could it be
19-Billy Arnell - Tough girl
20-The Q - That's the way
21-Sequins - He's a flirt
22-Dena Barnes - Who am i (you ought to know)
23-George blackwell - Mr loser
24-Monticellos - Don't hold back
25-Body motions - Puttin you on
26-Theo Coff Invasion - Lucky day
27-Donna Coleman - You're love is to strong
28-Sweets - Something about my baby
29-Romona Collins - You've been cheatin
30-James Carr - That's what i want to know

2 comentários: